ABACUS Batch Mode
- Enter the answers to the questions for the causality and severity portion in the text box below.
- The first value is the case identifier, which should not contain any spaces.
- The second to ninth values are the answers for questions 1 to 8 of the causality portion respectively (Use 'y', 'n', 'u', 'na' to indicate a 'Yes', 'No', 'Unknown', and 'N.A.' answer respectively, excluding the single quotes).
- The tenth value is the severity level for the severity portion (Use the numbers 1 to 6 and do not add in the S letter in front of the number).
- Separate each value by a space or tab.
- Put each case in its own line.
- To enter the information in the required format easily, you can enter everything in a spreadsheet and then copy and paste the information into the text box below.
CaseA n n n u u na na na 3
CaseB y n y u y na na na 2
CaseC y y n y y na na y 6
ABACUS was developed in collaboration with Professor Shu-Chuen Li from University of Newcastle, Australia and Dr Yvonne Koh from National University of Singapore.
Last modified on 3 February, 2012 by Yap Chun Wei